Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ruth Judkowitz c/o Challenger


I so appreciated being your Chall #27 honoree -- and being an honoree for a second time! -- and glowed yet again upon reading your kind words . . . but I just have to let you know that a fact or two was incorrect. Firstly, I've never been to a Mardi Gras; I usually showed up in New Orleans for JazzFest -- well, it's music related after all. As for exploring "harmonic therapy," that doesn't quite give the whole picture: I'm currently a practicing, nationally board-certified Music Therapist.

A great fanzine, as usual.

By "being an honoree for a second time" I suppose you refer to the SFPAzine I dedicated to you after our first meeting, since no lady will ever be subjected to two Chall tributes. What's a Music Therapist do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home